Please note: Individual schools and departments also may maintain additional policies. Such policies, however, do not override these university-wide policies.
- Administrative Guide
- Stanford’s official manual for administrative policies. Contents include chapters on Organization, Personnel, Accounting, Gifts, Procurement, Computing and Services.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Communications Policies
- Policies regarding a variety of media-related topics such as filming on campus, photography, and use of the Stanford name or emblems.
- Disability-related policies for students
- Procedures for requesting accommodations and auxiliary aids; ADA Section 504 grievance procedures.
- Employee & Labor Relations Policies
- Key policies distributed annually regarding employees and labor issues from the Office of Human Resources.
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Policies, procedures and guidelines related to health and safety at Stanford.
- Faculty & Academic Staff Handbooks
- The Faculty and Academic Staff Handbooks published by the Provost’s Office, provide policies governing Faculty, Academic Staff (Teaching) and Other Teaching Staff.
- Graduate Academic Policies and Procedures
- University policies and other information related to the academic progress of Stanford graduate
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- A list of processes, policies and procedures on topics important to Stanford’s workplace.
- Identity & Design Guidelines
- Guidelines for using Stanford’s wordmark and emblems (Seal and Block S), visual branding, business cards and stationery. See also Admin Guide Memo 1.5.4, which outlines the circumstances under which Stanford allows its name and other trademarks to be used.
- Labor Relations & Collective Bargaining at Stanford
- Bargaining agreements with Stanford’s two labor unions, SEIU Local 2007 Higher Education Workers and the Stanford Deputy Sheriffs’ Association.
- Policies and practices to safeguard personal information in a manner consistent with University values, applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- Property Management Manual
- Policies and procedures regarding the acquisition, maintenance, reporting and disposition of capital assets.
- Research Policy Handbook
- A collection of policies, guidelines and general information related to the research enterprise at Stanford.
- Service Center Manual
- Policies and practices related to Stanford’s service centers.